Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Phew!

So, in my frenzy of preparing all my hand-knit goodies for Christmas, I forgot one major mistake in my scheduling.  I did not, in fact, need them ready for Christmas...I needed them ready for our family and friends get-together -- which was this past Saturday.
A no-knot scarf -- just pull the end through the hole!
I love this yarn, it looks like confetti exploded all over it

A twisted cowl and matching headband
Hats of every size!

So...much...knitting...
All packed up and ready to go


With a few late nights, three and a half seasons of Merlin, and the ability to knit like the wind, I can happily say that I have completed my quest.  The gifts have been given (and happily received) to all but a couple of people I'll be seeing later on, and my hands can now take a well-deserved rest.  Although, there is that lovely grey worsted that has been begging me to become a sweater...


No comments:

Post a Comment