Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Squishy Mail!

Have you ever come up with a great design and wanted to cast on immediately?  But you don't have the right yarn for it, so you have to wait until you can afford to order it?  Then you order it, but you have to wait for it to arrive?

THEN IT FINALLY ARRIVES AND YOU'RE SO EXCITED YOU RIP THE BOX OPEN AND GRAB YOUR NEEDLES AND GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY? 

This is me today.
I literally just opened the box 20 minutes ago.  Excited?  I think so!
I have been waiting for weeks to be able to test out this idea for a pattern, and my happiness level right now is off the charts (haha, knitting joke...).  I kind of feel bad for all my other projects, which will now have to wait just a bit longer to be finished.  But I've got a box load of new yarn here just begging me to use it...
One of the first times I've ordered yarn with specific projects in mind
That right there is sixteen 8oz balls of worsted, my friends.  It's looking like it's gonna be a long night.  (But TOTALLY worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment